DONATE HERE!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 20th-26th Update on Donald Hughes!




April 20th: Donnie's left leg is swelling without explanation, and his leg feels hard. This has limited his mobility quite a bit. They feel sure it is not a blood clot, and that has relieved Donnie's mind. His leg is swollen to twice normal size as of today, the 26th, and no answers have been found. X-Rays and an ultrasound have been performed to try and determine the cause. Please pray for wisdom for his medical team, and relief for his leg. Donnie is also getting sick almost every day, and the doctors are unsure of the cause. Kimmy worries about bringing him home with so many unanswered questions. ** Please consider giving by credit card, debit card, or paypal right here on this site! Any amount is helpful!

Thank you so much,
Roberta

1 comment:

  1. I'm so grateful that you stopped by my blog to leave your sweet and encouraging comment. It was very sweet and meant a lot to me. I am always looking for new followers, so if you would please stop bacl by my blog to see if you might be interested in following my blog, I would also be honored to follow your blog and for us to become an encouragement each week to each other. If you will stop by and follow me, I will immediately do the same for you, I really hope to see you soon, and thanks again for stopping by!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    kare-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete